The GapVax Combo Truck uses a self propelled crawling technology created by the nozzle blast as it penetrates the debris field in the culvert or drain. The debris is washed out of the culvert as the nozzle advances forward. The design specifications of this unit allow it to operate 24/7 in all types of weather conditions.
Specific design features include:
- 500′ of 1.5 inch high pressure (500 – 2500 psi) hose
- Work water storage capacity of 4200 gallons
- High efficiency, high capacity Uraca Pumps
- Variable cleaning tip designs to maximize debris removal in minimal time
- Hot water wash capability for special cleaning tasks
- Cleans culverts up to 42 inches