Hydroblasting & Pressure Washing
Hydroblasting is one of the most versatile industrial cleaning technologies available today. Riley Industrial Services has the specialized equipment and skilled personnel to put this economical and highly effective technology to work on your toughest problems. At Riley Industrial Services our greatest pride is in the quality of our service. Our equipment is modern, well maintained and reliable. Our crews are experienced and conscientious. As a member of the U.S. Water Jet Technology Association, we keep current on the latest technology and safety information.
Here are just a few of the specific applications that Riley Industrial’s hydroblasting services can handle:
- Boiler Water Walls
- Concrete Removal
- Asphalt Removal
- Sluice Lines
- Product Deposit Removal
- Condenser Tubes
- Shellside Tube Bundle Cleaning
- Feedwater Exchangers
- Cooling Tower Components
- Lead Paint Removal & Tank Cleaning
Riley Industrial has years of hydroblasting experience, serving refineries and other oil field industries, power generating stations, paper mills, copper smelters, and many other industries.
Riley’s specialized hydroblasting equipment is custom designed and fabricated to meet the widest scope of applications. We can deliver working volumes from 22 to 430 gallons per minute at working pressures ranging from 2,500 to 40,000 pounds per square inch. Our extensive inventory of accessories such as hoses, nozzles and lances can fit most any application.
- Smallest: Our smaller trailer-mounted hydro-blasting units are equipped with a triplex, stainless steel pump, powered by a 150 h.p. turbo-charged diesel engine. Specifically designed for portable service, this unit can put us in the most difficult to reach areas.
- Medium: Our medium sized units are equipped with triplex pumps having up to 8-inch strokes with 3.5 to 4.5 inch plunger diameters. These units are powered by 300-h.p. or 500-h.p. diesel engines.
- Largest: Our largest units have two turbo-charged, 750-h.p. diesel engines with Allison automatic transmissions. Typically used for clinker removal or our air-preheater washing projects.
In addition to hydroblasting, Riley is equipped to perform hydrostatic testing at pressures up to 5,000 PSI. Our special chart recorder gives you a hard copy of test results.