Safety and the Riley Training Facility
- In 2010 we built a 1 Million Dollar facility because of our commitment to safety and how important it is to us and our employees and clients.
- We do not hire and send our people directly into the field. Currently and any new employee is required at least 3 days of classroom and hands on training before they are ever sent out into the field. All new employees are educated, evaluated and checked for competency before going in the field as a Riley Industrial Employee.
- We do continuing education and refresher courses for all long term employees.
- We do extensive training in Confined Space and we also do our own Stand-By Rescue team training.
- Our Safety department has the following authority:
- Authorized OSHA Instructor for General Industry
- Certified Instructor for surface mining safety
- Trainer Instructor for medic first aid
- Adjunct instructor for New Mexico Excavation law
- We can transmit all training “real time” through WebEx to all satellite offices from our training center.
- Our training center can hold 144 employees at one time.
- We built in redundant systems in case of equipment failures.
- We have the capability to place Windows workstations in the facility for computer based training.
- We are able to divide our large training room into two parts. The wall is a solid sound proof wall allowing us to train two different classes at the same time.
- Our lighting is LED allowing us to program softer lighting for a more conducive learning experience. The lighting is also automatically switched to two different controllers when the wall is up.
- Pre Employment Drug Testing and Random Drug Testing are required by all Riley Industrial Employees through DISA.
- We are currently on IS Network, Safeland and we have Op Qual Trained Employees. We are also members of Veriforce, PIC’s, and PEC Premier.
- We have over 160 pieces of equipment that have the Fleetmatics GPS Tracking system installed on them. This helps us control speed and/or satellite radar of locating a vehicle or piece of equipment. Also if a vehicle is in an accident we are alerted immediately.
[clearing link=”none” ids=”236,237,238,239,240,241″ orderby=”rand”]